The Blog Connect 2018
The Blog Connect is a conference about blogging for mid-level bloggers who want to learn more about blogging and social media, connect with like-minded folks and are looking for some inspiration in their lives. It will be the weekend of April 28-29. The conference itself will be Sunday, April 29. Additional details coming soon!
The Blog Connect has featured some excellent speakers in past years, and we're looking forward to keeping up the tradition in 2018.
2018 Speaker Application
The audience will be made up of bloggers who have gotten their feet wet and are now looking to make improvements to their blog to increase community, traffic, and engagement.
The speaker topics have not yet been decided yet because we want to hear from you about what you are the experts in and want to share with the group. To understand a little more about where our heads are at, we’ve thought about sessions on:
- Connecting: Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, Newsletters, & More
- Design: Photography, Graphics, Branding, & More
- Content: Development, Burn Out, Editorial Calendars, & Repurposing
- Audience: Finding Your People, Building an Audience, Staying in Touch
- Business: Turning Your Blog Into a Business, Accounting, Legal, & More
- Metrics: SEO, Google Analytics, & What It All Mean
- A projector will be made available to you for PowerPoint slides, but it is not necessary to use it.
- If you are selected, a copy of your presentation must be provided to the PHLbloggers team by April 1, 2016.
Speaker applications are due by Friday, November 17, 2017. Speakers will be notified by Friday, January 5, 2018 whether their application has been chosen. If you are selected to speak and have already purchased a ticket for the conference, your ticket will be reimbursed.
All speakers will receive a free ticket to the conference. Travel expenses may be reimbursed.